Sunday 11 March 2012

Looking forward to Formula One 2012

Yes, it is back on, and who knows what will happen. After going around Albert Park Lake and seeing the stands starting to go up, I'm of course looking forward to next week.

One thing I do like with the F1's is at least at the start of the season you don't know who the clear team to beat will be until the first few races. I also love the amount of money that goes into the technology and just the technical aspects of the F1. It is a unique racing carnival.

It would be fantastic to see Mark Webber win the championship this year, I have been following Webber's career way back in the Le Mans days, just waiting to see the Australian get into the ranks of the F1 drivers. Luckily he finally picked the winning team of Red Bull, he just now has to get that missing Championship Title.

It is also great to see another Aussie stepping up, and I am looking forward to following Daniel Ricciardo, and hoping great Formula One success for him in the future. Let's hope he beats his team mate this year, and moves up to more competitive Teams over the next few years, so he too can compete for the championship title.

So with 2 Australians in the mix I have a lot of exciting F1 watching this year. Let's face it though it will be Vettel VS everyone else. Red Bull will be looking after him more than Webber, and he has the big red target on his back.

I suppose the main thing is that I am hoping for it to be a tight entertaining season for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment