Thursday 3 April 2014

Tomorrow we will be on our way to the USofA

Tomorrow morning Lauren and myself will be on a plane heading to LA, where we will have to wait for about five hours before heading to Denver, our first stop.

Thanks to Liam, I have my food hashtag ready and waiting to go #AshBurgerz. This hashtag on instagram already has a picture on it and sorry to dissapoint it is not me or Lauren on a park bench drunk.

We are still trying to work on our trip's hashtag, so if anyone has any great ideas please let us know.

Not sure if I will be doing blogs (maybe some Melbourne Heart one's) while I am travelling but will for sure be instragaming my food and the places I will be seeing. I am excited about the trip, looking forward to the sites and of course the food. The only negative about the trip is that I will be missing the last two matches of Melbourne Heart and Harry Kewell's last game ever!

Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment